The Pi Shop is looking for great Producteurs (product entrepreneurs) to springboard to success!
The Pi Shop is a Product Business Incubator located in the Central Valley of California.Our mission is to provide an atmosphere for collaboration, mentorship, instruction, knowledge, innovation and support for a new technology, manufacturing or product-oriented business venture.
As a 501c3 nonprofit organization, we set ourselves apart from other incubators in that our staff includes a full time Engineer in Residence providing DIY engineering assistance. The Pi Shop’s strategic partner is Blue Dolphin Design and Engineering who has been helping their clients for two decades transform their ideas into reality.
As the recipient of a U.C. Merced Grant and established in conjunction with U.C. Merced’s Venture Lab, our staff also includes a Grant Specialist that provides assistance to members in their efforts to write successful proposals such as SBIR and STTR grants.
The Pi Shop has the following additional features and benefits:
- Businesses can collaborate with each other in hive style atmosphere
- Dedicated office and co-work space
- Secure access
- Fully equipped shop – CNC machine, 3D Printers, welders, conventional shop machines and other tools. This space is meant for development, prototyping and limited production of product ideas.
- Community Mentorship
- Utilize Blue Dolphin Engineering Industry and Vendor relationships
- Free CAD Software / MS 365 Software
- Partnerships with Coleman & Horowitt (regional law firm) and Sensiba San Filippo (regional accounting firm)
- Access to Angel and Venture Investors
- Technology Assessment, Business Modeling and Strategy Development
- Workshops and Webinars