Events in March 2019
- - Art Hop!
Join us for great art, environmental friendly pop up vendors, food trucks, and more!
We are excited to have you join us in our space for Art Hop, Thursday the 7th from 5:30 - 8:00 PM. Enjoy some wine, music, and admire killer art together at The Pi Shop's warehouse.
- - Pi(e) Day Open House
Pi(e) Day Open House
Join The Pi Shop for a Pi(e) Day Open House!
In honor of Pi (3.14) day, The Pi Shop, Product Incubator, will be hosting an open house tomorrow afternoon! Come on by and enjoy pizza pie and dessert while learning a bit more about what The Pi Shop has to offer! We look forward to seeing everyone there!
- When - March 14, 2019 from 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Where: 1755 Broadway St. #101-103 Fresno, CA 93721
- - Inventor's Workshop - Presented by Coleman & Horowitt
Inventor's Workshop - Presented by Coleman & Horowitt
Join The Pi Shop and Coleman & Horowitt on March 21, 2019 for a workshop on invention planning and protection. This workshop will cover the basics and give you the tools you need to turn your idea into reality. In this session, we will cover:
Make a Looks-Like, Acts-Like Prototype
- Building and paying for a Prototype
- Production term for your product
- Find potential manufacturers
Intellectual Property Protection
- Nondisclosure agreements
- Patent strategy
- Need for patent protection
- Provisional / non-provisional patent applications
- International protection
- Other intellectual property protection options
- Securing funding / monetization of patents
- Licensing agreements